Monday, July 8, 2013

What's in Store Now?

Two months ago, I finally graduated from Brigham University with a BS in Psychology. People keep asking me what I am going to do now. What plans do I have for the future? What do I want to do with my degree? Honest answer? Nothing. I don't have any plans in regards to my degree. Yes, it's kind of nerve-wracking not knowing what I'm going to be doing. But I do know that I have graduated and have a Bachelor's degree under my belt. That's a big step in the right direction if I ever need to move further on in my degree. For now though, my plans are fairly simple. Work, work, work, and get Devin through college. I am still working at Chick-fil-A. It's a great institution and I owe a lot to them. Thanks to Chick-fil-A (for the most part), I was able to graduate completely debt free, having paid for everything entirely on my own. Thanks mom and dad for teaching me to be responsible and save money. I've learned a lot about being frugal and putting off present wants for greater rewards later on. I'm so blessed to have a husband who also understands this and am grateful to my new parents for teaching him how to live frugally.

Speaking of my husband, this summer has been kind of tough. We both decided that what was best, was for him to head back to South Carolina for the summer and work pest control again, and for me to stay behind in Utah and stay with my job. So he's been gone for 2 months now and it's really kind of lonely at home. I'm grateful for my sister and old roommate who are keeping me company and from going insane. But only a month and a half left! I did get to go visit Devin for 2 weeks, and it has been great! Best two weeks of the summer, but also the fastest. Here's to hoping that these last 6 weeks go by faster than the last 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment